# How I learned 2 courses from Zero To Mastery Academy
- I use google spreadsheet to measure how much time it took me
- 2 hours daily per course
- Review verbally what i’d learn ( some neighbor might thinks i’m crazy )
- Make a written summary of main concepts per video
- Fully immerse on the topic
- Turn off any potential distractions
- Be proactive when learning ( ask question and find answer )
- BE AGGRESSIVELY PATIENCE
- Do exercises ( physical and from the course )
# How it all started?
Thanks to pandemic outbreak, and after work for a startup in New Hampshire, Blackfly Delay Tracking (opens new window). I find out myself the need to improve my skill to understand in a much more deep level the tools i’m using. There is a massive gigantic amount of information but i’ll mentioned just the modules for the sake of example
# Junior to Senior Web Developer 2021
21 April 2020 – 12 Nov 2020 ( 6 months & 22 days ), Course (opens new window), you can find them also on Udemy.
- SSH - Symmetrical encryption - Asymmetrical encryption - Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Algorithm - Performance - Front End - Critical Rendering Path - Code Splitting - Tree Shaking - PWA - Network - File Optimizations - Delivery Optimizations - Back End - CDN - Compression Algorithm ( Gzip & Brotli ) - Database Scaling - Cache - Load Balancer - Proxy server ( i.e. nginx) - React - Redux - Module Bundlers ( Webpack, Rollout, Parcel ) - Testing - Unit/Integration/Automation - Jest - Enzyme - Typescript - SSR, SPA, PSSR - Security - Injections - 3rd Party Lib - Logging - HTTPS everywhere - XSS & CSRF - Code Secret - Secure Headers - ACL & CORS - Data Management - Backups - Encryptions ( bcrypt, aragon2 …) - Authentication - Code Review - Docker - Port forwarding - Volumes - Docker-compose - Redis - Authentication - Cookie - JWT - Hybrid - AWS - EC2 - S3 - DynamoDB - Cloudfront - Lambda Functions - CI/CD - CircleCi
# Js Advanced Concepts
1 July 2020 - 15 nov 2020 ( 3 months & half ) Course (opens new window), you can find them also on Udemy.
If you read at this point and you want to look for changing a career, or improve your skills, please take of your health first and make some small progressions daily, reward yourself and you’ll see the accumulative effect is ASTONISH.